Taraka Napak Archapadha

actually i don't know why i wrote "Taraka Napak Archapadha" as the title of my blog. Taraka is my son's name, it comes from "Java Kawi" language, it means star. Star is always be there in the sky that's why i put this title on the top of my blog. Writing is just like hanging my dream above the sky, as the way we try to reach the star. If you believe the power of your dream, dream will come true.. every letter that i write is every second i make a dream... and i believe, someday i will :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

When my heart talks about love :-)

Used to be i felt how cruel this world, no love, no laugh and no light..
The darkness became the only thing that i saw around..

I ever felt a hard time when my shadow was the only one who walked beside me and my heart was the only thing that beated..
I need someone who could help me to find the way out, to hold my hand so i'd keep walk to the right path..
Coz i knew, it was so hard to walk this path alone and to know which way to go..

I didn't have enough strength to ask the sea about what was going on.. And I tried to paint a smile on my face that faults were not totally mine.. Although i knew i've done so much mistakes and I didn't know where i would bring my black side.

And like the days before, the world always give nice smile to others, but not to me.. I kept on walking as though i found a way to the right direction. But there was strange voices whispered to my ears that every part of this world was my enemy and my conscience said there was no place to go..

I was stuck inside my room. Scary faces reflected on my walls.. Oh God i gave up in Your fate

You came with ur unique way.. Opened my eyes and showed me the most beautiful thing i never known.. A Simple thing consists of 4 letters 'l-o-v-e', but every person has own description about what love is.. So it has thousands means..
Yeah you gave me so much loves i never felt before. How beautiful to be loved by someone just the way we are and i will continue in learning.. about loving someone imperfect perfectly.. You're just the answer of my question about where i could find a truly love?

And now.. I can breath easily.. When i find a best friend figure inside of you. You are not only my husband, a father of my son, but you are more than just enough for all the things i need..

I still remember at the day i loosed one year of my age to live, you woke up at 12.00 pm, you kissed my forehead and you wished all the best for me.
You are my best man, an eyewitness who will see me grow old, absolutely if Allah gives us a chance to live until our black hair turn into the white.. And I wanna grow old with you..

Allah has predestined us to live together. And everytime i see spaces between my fingers, i'm sure Allah has created them in very detail form so only ur fingers which could hold my fingers so tight.

Thanks for everything honey..
When i feel so weak, you always strengthen me and help me to wake up..
When i thought i didn't have anything and i was nothing, you said 'you can do it' and you promised that you'll always walk beside me no matter happened

You are the answer for my question 'who will catch me if i stumble and fall'

When i look in ur eyes, i don't know how to tell you.. with every beat of my heart i try to be best for you.. And i believe you can see that..
You always say that you'll always try to do the best for me.. You don't need to do something and you don't need to speak at all.. coz you'll always be the best for me..

You and our lil star are my truly world, coz where ever i take a step, every part of this world will remind me of you both

No comments:

Post a Comment