Taraka Napak Archapadha

actually i don't know why i wrote "Taraka Napak Archapadha" as the title of my blog. Taraka is my son's name, it comes from "Java Kawi" language, it means star. Star is always be there in the sky that's why i put this title on the top of my blog. Writing is just like hanging my dream above the sky, as the way we try to reach the star. If you believe the power of your dream, dream will come true.. every letter that i write is every second i make a dream... and i believe, someday i will :)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

only for u....


 Saturday, August 28, 2010 at 2:55pm
Before i met u...everyone looks like enemy.. u can read this poem...full of despair

Miserable voices

Look into my eyes....
i'm not a girl who's grown up by hearing fairy tales..
But i always see their faces, with big fake smiles and so much lies...
This fuckin situation drivin me to the deepest stress..
U can see blood on my dress...
But u cant see all my pain, sorrow, and loneliness...
My bleeding heart punish me to the darkness...
i cant say any words..it makes me speechless...
i cant confess...
u leave me breathless...
Although we are separated by thousand miles...
i'm gonna be ur nightmares...
till u close ur eyes....

 Monday, August 3, 2009 at 12:42pm
After i found u...u changed a whole of my life..

untitled...

i used to think i had the answer...
for every question and my fear...
But i knew it was not easy to find something better...
Tried so hard to wake up and never surrender...
Thought i was alone without any shelter...
But u came and made it better...
Now a slayer soul inside of me is getting disappear
u hold my hand and i got nothing to fear...
U teach me to heal my suffer...
Give a right direction to be the winner..
to against myself n show that i'm not a looser....
Tell me the meaning of truly fighter..
in my broken hearted, i have to be stronger....
u just like medicine in my long fever...
Every word i say isn't enough to tell how precious u are in my life forever....

 Friday, September 11, 2009 at 1:10pm
And finally u are .....


my last destination

I'm forget the last day i cried in the dark sky..
When the big rain made my soul so dry..
How it could be this way..??
so long i've been wasting my time to stray..
Till now i can't find any place to stay..
i'll never stop to try and try..
cause i believe the power of Your Love will come every time i pray...
i lose my left wing and i can't fly...
Will someone sweep away my terrible pain and wipe my tears away..?
in my different sight, i see u waiting for me day after day..
I knew u are the answer and i don't care no matter they say...

 And about one month before married...i wrote it for u...

For u

by Raha Hesty Istrinya Yan on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 at 3:32pm

U ever asked me, how much u mean to me. Should i answer ur question if everything i've done 4 u told u the answer. U re so precious n i just can be speechless, coz my words are cold n flat, n u deserve more than that. When the birds said, 'what do u think u are? U re n0thing..' u said, 'how u can say she's nothing.. U know, im nothing without her. When the sun gave u a big fake smile n said, 'even she feels nothing special about her life, no bright future, n the darkness is her bestfriend.. How u can love her really much?' u answered with nice smile, 'if she thinks that there's nothing bright future.. I would be her future, change the darkness into the bright.. And when some roses said, 'she's not really pretty.. Even salon n make up cant make over her face to be beautiful like us, haha.. She cant be compared with us', u said, 'she always look so beautiful in my eyes, n i dont even care ab0ut her face, coz i love her with my heart not my eyes..' Ehm.. U know.. U always make me feel that im special.. And i have to survive, to be strong n better. Thanx so much 4 loving me so deeply

***

Sometimes i feel that im nothing. Sometimes i think i dont have future n just through this life till the day i die. Used to be i just could see the darkness in front of me. So bored with everyone around.. Everything around me seems like my enemy. I cant deny that u've brought many changes in my lifes.. Show that we are stronger than our fears.. We are better without crying n down. Who will understand what i feel inside? I'll never blame anyone including my parents when i feel nothing n useless.. When i think noone understands. But im really happy coz i have u in my life. N i've made decision that i will spend my life time with u. Coz i found back my future when i found u


And... i'm not wrong...to choose u as my husband....i'll love u till the death do us part.....

No comments:

Post a Comment