Taraka Napak Archapadha

actually i don't know why i wrote "Taraka Napak Archapadha" as the title of my blog. Taraka is my son's name, it comes from "Java Kawi" language, it means star. Star is always be there in the sky that's why i put this title on the top of my blog. Writing is just like hanging my dream above the sky, as the way we try to reach the star. If you believe the power of your dream, dream will come true.. every letter that i write is every second i make a dream... and i believe, someday i will :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear my hubby...

Dear my hubby,


My hubby, the most handsome man in my heart.. Day after day i've been walking around the world with u.. So much things we ever learned together n we still need to learn.. To do the best, to achieve all the things we want, to be better person n to reach better life, we always need much more time to learn..
I know to be perfect is not possible.. Coz sometimes we can avoid from some mistakes. Too much weakness i have, too much faults i've ever done, and there's always wide place in ur heart to forgive me.. To accept me just the way i am..

Used to be i felt how narrow this world without you, even i was too busy with my own world and i didn't give myself a chance to see the things hidden inside small spaces in some corners in this world.. You taught me to see every little thing around us.. How fun to learn everything from them.. You brought happiness n smile when we learned about life together..

We are two different characters who have been trying to appreciate each other, understanding each other n loving without a desire to require for being perfect, coz we are not perfect n will never be.. But i love the way u love me.. Nothing hesitation n you always say that i'm the best n will always be the best.

Without the sun the summer means nothing, but without you all seasons just like the dark night, i don't know which way to go n i don't wanna through the night alone..
Without the sky the birds will stop to fly coz they don't know where will they go.. The high sky is the only thing they wanna touch.. But without you, i don't know to start everything from the begin.. I don't know how to fly coz i can't fly with my left wing.. You are my right wing n i just wanna fly with you..

Honey thanks for everything.. Thanks for being the best husband for me n the best father for our lil star..
You are the best partner ever to sail the ocean of life together.. And you are my best friend who will not only wipe my tears when i cry but also share ur shoulder to cry on..
I'm not pretty, i'm not clever, but i'm so lucky coz i found a best friend figure inside my husband

Always love you till death do us part.. Don't care how ur hair turns into the white one day.. in my eyes u'll always be my charming king :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment