Taraka Napak Archapadha

actually i don't know why i wrote "Taraka Napak Archapadha" as the title of my blog. Taraka is my son's name, it comes from "Java Kawi" language, it means star. Star is always be there in the sky that's why i put this title on the top of my blog. Writing is just like hanging my dream above the sky, as the way we try to reach the star. If you believe the power of your dream, dream will come true.. every letter that i write is every second i make a dream... and i believe, someday i will :)

Friday, July 6, 2012

Dear my little star...

Dear my lil star,


My lil star.. My charming prince.. My cute baby.. Since u lived inside my womb, we called u 'little star', coz u are like the stars above.. Sometimes i don't see them all the time, but i know they're there.. Same with u.. Before u came to the world, i could feel how strong my love for you. Everything i did for u,. Even i didn't care how many times morning sick disturbed my activities n where ever i walked.. I brought u inside my big stomach..
Day after day.. Time passed away.. I saw the shadow of my stomach in a mirror.. And i imagined so much things about u.. About ur face, ur crying, ur voice, ur smile and everything about u,..

My lil star, i couldn't suppose that i could be strong when u decided to leave my womb.. It was amazing moment when i heard ur crying for the first time.. I just could say 'Alhamdulillah' and i saw the rain run down ur father's face.. Welcome to the world my charming prince.. Now we have big duties to treat u with so much affection n love.. We'll always try to do the best..

My lil star, i think 24 hours is not enough to spend my days with u. I don't wanna regret one day, when i realize that u've grown up much n i lose so much times with u,, that's why i wanna be full time mother for u.. Coz i know every moment with u is the most precious moment i ever had n i can't count how much happiness i got for the time i through with u.. I can't turn back the time n i can't pay for every moment we share.. coz they can not be measured by money or anything..

My lil star, we gave u nice name 'Taraka', it means a star.. And it doesn't mean we want u to be a star where every part of this world know about who you are.. No matter what people say about you, u'll always be our star..
The star who will shine my heart with ur love.. Give a white light in my soul.. Change the dark into the bright..

If one day u asked about who are ur parents, i'd answer 'ur parents are ordinary people.. Same with others.. Who need oxygen to breath, water to drink,, but they have extraordinary love for u n ur happiness is their biggest desire about you.. And ur name will never be forgotten to be mentioned in their prayers'

My lil star, please forgive me if i haven't gave u the best yet.. I'm a mother who's still learning for being a good mother for u,. Coz to be perfect it's not possible but to do the best.. It's an obligation.. I wish i could learn much more time to do the best for u,..

When u smile.. It seems like i see thousands stars sparkled in the black sky..
Thanks Allah for the brightness in our life coz You has sent an amazing star to complete our story to be more beautiful n full of love and happiness :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment